For the 2015-16 winter season, the league will play at the NC Soccer facility in Hudson. The high school boys will play at 4:00 or 5:00 pm. The Middle School, Youth, & Tykes boys will play at 6:00pm. There are limited spots available for this league (first come, first served). Join us for the start of our 18th season and have the opportunity to play against the area’s best competition while developing your skills in a fun league designed around the players of Northeastern Ohio.
- When: Tuesday afternoons & evenings starting December 1 through February 9 (9 games/training sessions)
- Where: NC Soccer of Hudson (5661 Stow Road, Hudson, Ohio 44236)
- Times: 4:00 or 5:00 pm for High School boys; 6:00 pm Middle School, Youth, & Tyke boys
- Players: The league is open to all boys in grades 2-12. Players will be assigned to teams from same geographic area or school for means of travel.
- Questions: GCLacrosse@icloud.com or www.GreaterClevelandLacrosse.com
- Fees: $175.00 before 11/1; $185.00 after 11/1. All registrations will be handled through Active.com (a registration fee will be applied). No refunds will be granted after 11/23 ($25.00 non-refundable).
- Note: Standard registration is available on request ($185.00 flat fee). Email GCLacrosse@icloud.com for more details.
- Format: Sessions are designed around playing and skill development. Each field will have assigned coaches/officials running the games/sessions. Each team will play a total of 9 games/sessions.
- Rules: No long sticks will be allowed. Box goals will be used (4’x4′). No sharing of jerseys will be permitted. Goalies will be wearing full box lacrosse protective padding.
- Equipment needed: Sticks, all protective equipment (player supplied) must be worn (including mouthpiece), bicep pads & rib pads (although not required, are highly recommended). Turf shoes or court shoes should be worn. No cleats are permitted.
“Promoting America’s First Sport in Northeastern Ohio”